When the burden of a natural lawn becomes overwhelming and stressful, consider the advantages of a synthetic grass lawn. It is very important to take into consideration the different requirements and needs for each unique artificial turf installation. Your clients all live in different areas, experience different climates and have different lifestyles. It is essential to consider the activity and specific area(s) before choosing any product.
Customize your customer’s home with the perfect type of synthetic turf that suits them best by asking them these questions:
- What is the general type of usage your turf will need to endure?
- Aesthetic, entertainment, pet, playgrounds
- Will there be a lot of foot traffic? Light, Moderate or Heavy?
- Based on their response, you can recommend what face weights, pile heights and blade shapes would work best!
- Do you own pets or have kids?
- Assure them that ALL of our products are non-toxic, lead-free & kid and pet-friendly!
- What is your surrounding environment like?
- This will be important in differentiating between a Fescue or Spring product.
Put your clients first and make sure you adhere to each and every need they have! As a professional installer and an ambassador of artificial turf, it is important to educate homeowners and give the best information possible.