Contact Us About This Product
We are a supplier of top-quality silica sand infill. Our sands are specially designed and blended to promote superior athletic achievement on artificial/synthetic turf applications. As a full truck-load silica sand producer, distributor & broker – buying and supplying infill sand materials worldwide, we have formed strategic alliances with many quality silica sand producers.
Benefits of Silica Sand
- Supports significant on-field heat reduction.
- Round/sub-round particle shape allows the sands to “move” when in contact with the athlete, reducing abrasion tendencies & injuries.
- 20-40 round/sub-round sands work in conjunction with the artificial turf – supporting the turf blades against tears and cuts.
- Non-agglomerated (ie particles are “individual” not meshed together).
- Resists compaction and fracturing, leading to improved drainage characteristics.
- Crush resistant – the impact of player’s cleats won’t “explode” the sand granules.
- Recyclable for multiple life-cycles (Mohs hardness 7 rating will stand the test of time).
- Superior resistance to moisture absorption, due to particle hardness & roundness.
- Clean: Turbidity <100 (sands are washed 1-3 times, eliminating contaminants). Achieves AWB100 standard for impurities (American Water Works).
- Proprietary 20-40 mesh size distribution: allows for fewer fines in the product, thereby significantly reducing dust.
- Consistent quality control & per-job reporting.
- A truly natural synthetic turf infill, from Mother Nature.